We have a clear vision to lead a united city, in which a dynamic economy and prosperity are combined with social justice and equality.
The vision has three main aims: to make Cambridge fair for all, to make it a great place to live, learn and work, and caring for the planet.
Our annual statement outlines how we will achieve our vision, under seven themes:
- Delivering sustainable prosperity for Cambridge and fair shares for all
- Tackling the city’s housing crisis and delivering our planning objectives
- Making Cambridge safer and more inclusive
- Investing in improving transport and tackling congestion
- Protecting our city’s unique quality of life
- Tackling climate change, and making Cambridge cleaner and greener
- Protecting essential services and transforming council delivery
We did not produce an annual statement 2020/21 due to the extraordinary circumstances relating to the coronavirus crisis.