Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Hobson’s Brook footpath gates consultation – open until 11.59pm on 27 September
- Jubilee Gardens enhancement consultation – open until 11.59pm on 30 September
- Biodiversity Strategy consultation – open until 11.59pm on 17 October
- Five Trees biodiversity enhancements consultation – open until 5pm on 3 November
- Statement of gambling principles consultation – open until 11.59pm on 14 November
The government is consulting about the approach to the future of the Oxford-Cambridge Arc. The consultation is open until 12 October.
- Jesus Green Lido opening hours consultation – closed on 29 August 2021
- Litter survey – closed on 15 August 2021
- Sex Establishment Licensing Policy consultation – closed on 1 August 2021
- Cambridge Market Square project: Proposed Vision and Concept Design consultation – closed on 31 July 2021
- Taxi fares 2021/22 consultation – closed on 29 March 2021
- New housing policies consultation – closed on 23 March 2021
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: