Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Online consultation and engagement platform
People who live in, work in and visit Cambridge can participate actively in our decision-making process on our online consultation and engagement platform.
The platform will help us gather information that can be used to make better decisions and tailor our services to the needs of our residents and businesses.
- Inspired Living – A design code to enhance design in Northern Cambridge neighbourhoods – phase 2 is open from 9 October to 5 November, phase 3 is open from 13 November to 10 December
- Impact of licensed premises – open for comments from 21 August to 12 November
Planning-related consultations are listed on the Greater Cambridge Shared Planning consultation website.
- Environmental Improvement Programme 2023-24 – closed on 28 September 2023
- Taxi vehicle age requirements – closed on 27 August 2023
- King's Hedges recreation ground play area redevelopment – closed on 4 August 2023
Our consultation archive lists more recent consultations.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: