Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Public art commissioning consultation – open until 11.59pm on 4 December
- Dudley Road recreation ground seating consultation – open until 11.59pm on 12 December
- Trumpington recreation ground biodiversity enhancements consultation – open until 11.59pm on 17 December
The Greater Cambridge Shared Planning service is consulting on a new local plan:
If you are a Taxicard member, tell us what you think about recent and proposed changes to the scheme:
- Statement of gambling principles consultation – closed on 14 November 2021
- Romsey recreation ground community orchard consultation – closed on 11 November 2021
- Five Trees biodiversity enhancements consultation – closed on 3 November 2021
- Jesus Ditch biodiversity enhancements consultation – closed on 24 October 2021
- Biodiversity Strategy consultation – closed on 17 October 2021
- Jubilee Gardens enhancement consultation – closed on 30 September 2021
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: