Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- We don’t currently have any open consultations
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to:
- Comment on a planning application
- Comment on our planned tree works
- Comment on a license application
- Have your say at committee meetings
- Get involved at your local area committee
- Watch selected committee meetings on YouTube
- Pay us a compliment, or make a complaint or suggestion
- Mitcham's Corner cycle parking: Environmental improvement consultation
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan: Call for sites consultation
- Greater Cambridge Statement of Community Involvement consultation
- North East Cambridge Area Action Plan: Issues and options consultation
- Meadows Centre and Buchan Street consultation
- Consultation on Hackney Carriage Table of Fares to vary with effect from 1 April
- New wheelsports tracks at Chesterton and Trumpington recreation grounds consultation
Our consultation archive lists all consultations since January 2017.