Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Cherry Hinton Hall play area improvements consultation – open until 11.55pm on 25 October
- Cambridge Canopy Project residents’ survey – open until 11.59pm on 31 October
- Logan's Meadow Local Nature Reserve proposed extension – open until 11.55pm on 20 November
- Draft Statement of Licensing Policy and Cumulative Impact Assessment consultation – open until 11.59pm on 22 November
- Climate Change Strategy consultation – open until 11.59pm on 20 December
- Lettings Policy consultation – open until 11.59pm on 20 December
- North East Cambridge Area Action Plan – closed on 5 October 2020
- Logan's Meadow bee and wasp breeding site consultation – closed on 2 August 2020
- Highworth Avenue tree planting consultation – closed on 19 July 2020
- Dog control PSPO consultation – closed on 14 April 2020
- Consultation on changes to taxi fares in April 2020 – closed on 20 March 2020
- GCSP validation checklist consultation – closed on 18 February 2020
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: