Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan: Call for sites consultation – closes 25 March
- Greater Cambridge Statement of Community Involvement consultation – closes 25 March
- North East Cambridge Area Action Plan: Issues and options consultation – closes 25 March
- Meadows Centre and Buchan Street consultation – closes 25 March
- Mitcham's Corner cycle parking: Environmental improvement consultation – closes 5 April
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to:
- Comment on a planning application
- Comment on our planned tree works
- Comment on a license application
- Have your say at committee meetings
- Get involved at your local area committee
- Watch selected committee meetings on YouTube
- Pay us a compliment, or make a complaint or suggestion
- Consultation on Hackney Carriage Table of Fares to vary with effect from 1 April
- New wheelsports tracks at Chesterton and Trumpington recreation grounds consultation
- Taxi licensing policy amendments consultation
- Chesterton Road and Humberstone Road tree-planting consultation
- Greater Cambridge Housing Strategy consultation
- Car park prices consultation
Our consultation archive lists all consultations since January 2017.