Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
For planning related consultations, please view our separate Greater Cambridge Shared Planning consultation site.
- Enforcement policy consultation – open until 11.59pm on 4 July
- South Newnham Neighbourhood Forum redesignation consultation – closed on 21 June 2022
- Logan's Meadow wetland extension – closed on 1 April 2022
- Conservation Area Appraisal consultations – closed on 25 March 2022
- To the River public art consultation – closed on 18 March 2022
- Hackney carriage table of fares – as of 1 April 2022 – closed on 4 March 2022
- Whitehill Road verge protection and biodiversity consultation – closed on 2 March 2022
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: