Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Online consultation and engagement platform
We have a new Cambridge City Council online consultation and engagement platform, where people who live, work, and visit Cambridge can participate actively in our decision-making process.
The platform will help us gather information that can be used to make better decisions and tailor our services to the needs of our residents and businesses.
- Council Tax Reduction scheme review - open for comments from 26 July to 18 September 2022
- Coleridge recreation ground fitness equipment - open for comments from 9 August to 8 September 2022
Planning-related consultations are listed on the Greater Cambridge Shared Planning consultation website.
- Enforcement policy consultation – closed on 4 July 2022
- South Newnham Neighbourhood Forum redesignation consultation – closed on 21 June 2022
- Logan's Meadow wetland extension – closed on 1 April 2022
- Conservation Area Appraisal consultations – closed on 25 March 2022
- To the River public art consultation – closed on 18 March 2022
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: