Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Online consultation and engagement platform
We have a new Cambridge City Council online consultation and engagement platform, where people who live, work, and visit Cambridge can participate actively in our decision-making process.
The platform will help us gather information that can be used to make better decisions and tailor our services to the needs of our residents and businesses.
- Dog Control Public Spaces Protection Order 2017 - open for comments from 27 February to 31 March 2023
- Improving Biodiversity on Carisbrooke Road's central green space - open for comments from 16 February to 4 April 2023
- Putting residents and communities at the heart of the conversation - open for comments from 14 February to 26 March 2023
Planning-related consultations are listed on the Greater Cambridge Shared Planning consultation website.
- Hackney Carriage Vehicle Table of Fares - closed 16 March 2023
- Alcohol Public Spaces Protection Order 2015 - closed 10 February 2023
- Winter event on Parker’s Piece - closed 31 January 2023
- Joint Planning Compliance Policy - closed 20 January 2023
- Draft budget 2023/24 - closed 10 January 2023
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: