Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Greater Cambridge Housing Strategy consultation – closes 25 January 2019
- Chesterton Road and Humberstone Road tree-planting consultation – closes 15 February 2019
Consultations run by our partners
The Greater Cambridge Shared Waste Service wants to find out what you think about waste and recycling collections.
- Greater Cambridge Shared Waste Service satisfaction survey – closes 24 January 2019
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice on consultation and community engagement explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it. See also:
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to:
- Car park prices consultation
Open from 30 November to 21 December 2018
- Rent-charging policy consultation
Open from 15 November to 19 December 2018
- Council tax and council tax reduction consultation
Open from 5 September to 23 November 2018
- Consultation on taxi licensing fees, 2019 to 2020
Open from 26 October to 22 November 2018
- Consultation on the impacts of changes to our Comprehensive Equalities and Diversity Policy
Open from 18 October to 16 November 2018
Our consultation archive lists all consultations since January 2017.