Contact us

If you have a question about one of our services, you will hopefully find the answer in the relevant section of the site - we have added some quick links to our most popular services below.

If you can't find what you are looking for, or want to discuss something with us, you will find appropriate contact details on the relevant page.

In emergencies (outside office hours)

  • Outside of office hours and public holidays: emergency calls, including noise complaints: 0300 303 8389

To use Text Relay, dial 18001 before the telephone number

Contact us

Our customer service centre is at Mandela House, 4 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1BY. (Get directions from Google.)

Opening times

  • Telephone: Monday 8am to 5.15pm. Tuesday - Friday: 9am to 5.15pm

  • Visit us: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pm

    Please note: From Tuesday 2nd January 2018 our
    cash office will be open between 10.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Friday – payments can be made at the kiosks between 9.00am - 10.00am and 4.00pm - 5.15pm.

Compliments, complaints and suggestions

It's always nice to know when we get things right, but we also want to know when we get things wrong. Please tell us if you have something to say about any of our services.

Payments at our customer service centre

The cash office is open at the times given above, or you can make a payment at one of our kiosks. Alternatively, we accept some payments via our online payment portal.

The emergency repair service is available from 8am every weekday.

We are closed for public holidays.

Appointments for benefit (council tax and housing) queries

From 1pm, Monday to Friday, you can make an appointment to speak to one of our advisors about a benefit issue or query.

Appointments must be booked in advance.

Email us

Contact us on social media

You can find us on Facebook and Twitter. Some of our services have their own social media accounts.

Write to us

(Department or service team, if known)
Cambridge City Council
PO Box 700
Cambridge CB1 0JH

Contact us

Customer services

Leave feedback