Multi-storey car parks – pay with cash or by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the payment machines before you return to your vehicle. You can also pay by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the car park exits.
- Grafton East car park
- Grafton West car park
- Grand Arcade car park
- Park Street car park
- Queen Anne Terrace car park
Street-level car parks – pay by phone with JustPark when you arrive, or use your card at the machine (except at Riverside).
Look for the Park Mark tick at many of our car parks to ensure safer parking.
- Blue markers: Multi-storey car parks
- Red markers: Pay-and-display car parks
- Green markers: Park and ride car parks
- Yellow markers: Other car parks (not council-owned)
Park Street car park redevelopment
Park Street car park closed for redevelopment on 4 January. We expect the redeveloped car park to reopen in August 2024. Find out more about the Park Street car park redevelopment project.
- Park & Ride [Cambridgeshire County Council]
- Pay a parking fine [Cambridgeshire County Council]
- Free parking for Blue Badge holders
- Recharge your electric car
- Advertise your business in our car parks
- Pay in advance for group parking for your event
- Off-street parking orders
Read our car parks privacy notice [PDF, 15Kb].
Questions about our car parks or parking
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park & Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.
We are working with partners to tackle transport and air quality challenges, including by tackling congestion.