Multi-storey car parks – pay on departure. Pay by cash or card at the machines before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket.
- Grafton East car park
- Grafton West car park
- Grand Arcade car park
- Park Street car park
- Queen Anne Terrace car park
Street-level car parks – pay on arrival. Pay by phone with JustPark, or use your card at the machine (except at Riverside).
Look for the Park Mark tick at many of our car parks to ensure safer parking.
- Blue markers: Multi-storey car parks
- Red markers: Pay-and-display car parks
- Green markers: Park and ride car parks
- Yellow markers: Other car parks (not council-owned)
If you are a key worker in the public or voluntary sector, you can apply for a permit that will let your staff park in our car parks for free while you are at work.
- Park & Ride [Cambridgeshire County Council]
- Pay a parking fine [Cambridgeshire County Council]
- Free parking for Blue Badge holders
- Recharge your electric car
- Advertise your business in our car parks
- Pay in advance for group parking for your event
- Off-street parking orders
Read our car parks privacy notice [PDF, 15Kb].
Questions about our car parks or parking
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park & Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.
We are working with partners to tackle transport and air quality challenges, including by tackling congestion.