Castle Hill, off Castle Street,Cambridge CB3 0AT
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
The car park is about a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
|Length of stay||Up to 2 hours||Up to 4 hours||Over 4 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm||£2.60||£4.90||£8.20|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm||£2.60||£4.90||£8.20|
|Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£4.10 all day|
It is free to park here at any other time.
If you have a Blue Badge your first 3 hours are free.
Regular users can save money by buying a weekly ticket, valid for 7 concurrent days of parking from the start date.
The weekly ticket costs £35.80 per week.
You can buy a weekly tickets through the pay-by-phone system or at the ticket machine. Press the yellow button on the ticket machine and follow the on-screen instructions
Pay for your parking
You can pay for your parking by phone with JustPark, either on their app or by making a quick phone call to a local-rate number.
- Find out more about how to pay by phone with JustPark
You can also pay by card at the machine in the car park, but it does not accept cash.
- 112 car spaces including:
- 4 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
- Park Mark status awarded.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.