Castle Hill, off Castle Street,Cambridge CB3 0AT
The car park is about a 15-minute walk from the city centre.
We have introduced a special 3-month parking deal to support the early stages of recovery of city centre shops, the market and newly reopening food and drink businesses.
These charges will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
The daytime tariff applies during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm
- Saturdays: 9am to 7pm
- Sundays: 10am to 5pm
It is free to park here outside of these hours.
|Duration||Daytime tariff||Evenings and overnight|
|Per hour (or part hour of stay)||£1||Free|
- Long-stay pay and display; pay by phone with JustPark
- Card payments accepted
- Cash payments are not accepted in this car park
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Regular users can save money by buying a weekly ticket, valid for 7 concurrent days of parking from the start date
- Weekly tickets can be purchased through the pay by phone system or at the ticket machine
- Press the yellow button on the ticket machine and follow the on-screen instructions
- 112 car spaces including:
- 4 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
- Park Mark status awarded.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.