Castle Hill, off Castle Street,Cambridge CB3 0AR
15 minute walk to city centre
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday
8am to 7pm
(including bank holidays)
9am to 7pm
10am to 5pm
|All other times|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.50||£2.50||£4||Free|
|Up to 4 hours||£4.80||£4.80||£4||Free|
|Over 4 hours||£8||£8||£4||Free|
- A weekly ticket (for seven days) is available at a cost of £35.
- Long stay pay and display; pay with RingGo on your mobile
- Card payments accepted
- Cash payments are not accepted in this car park
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Weekly tickets are available for £35 for 7 days – a saving of £5 if you're parking Monday to Friday.
- Press the yellow button on the ticket machine and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Seven concurrent days parking from the day of payment; ticket valid until date and time shown on ticket.
- 112 car spaces including:
- 4 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
- Park Mark status awarded.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.