Adam and Eve Street, off East Road, Cambridge CB1 1DX
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours; maximum stay 2 hours
The car park is close to the Grafton shopping centre and is about a 20-minute walk from the city centre.
Parking at this car park costs 80p for every 20 minutes (£2.40 per hour) at the following times:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm (including bank holidays)
- Saturday, 9am to 7pm
- Sunday, 10am to 5pm
It is free to park here at any other time.
If you have a Blue Badge your first 2 hours are free.
Pay for your parking
You can pay for your parking by phone with JustPark, either on their app or by making a quick phone call to a local-rate number.
- Find out more about how to pay by phone with JustPark
You can also pay by card at the machine in the car park, but it does not accept cash.
- 37 spaces including:
- 4 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- 1 free motorcycle bay
- 1 car club bay
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.