Adam and Eve Street, off East Road, Cambridge CB1 1DX
Close to Grafton Shopping Centre and 15-20 minutes walk to city centre
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours; maximum stay 2 hours
|Length of stay||Up to 20 minutes||Up to 40 minutes||Up to 1 hour||Up to 1 hour 20 minutes||Up to 1 hour 40 minutes||Up to 2 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm||70p||£1.40||£2.10||£2.80||£3.50||£4.20|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm||70p||£1.40||£2.10||£2.80||£3.50||£4.20|
|Sunday, 10am to 5pm||70p||£1.40||£2.10||£2.80||£3.50||£4.20|
|All other times||Free|
- Pay and display; pay by phone with JustPark
- Card payments accepted
- Cash payments are not accepted in this car park
- First 2 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- 37 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.