Grafton East car park
East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PS
Located at Grafton shopping centre; 15-20 minute walk to city centre
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Pay on foot car park - take your ticket with you and pay at a machine before you return to your car
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday|
7am to 5pm
(including bank holidays)
9am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
Evenings and Overnight
|Up to 1 hour||£2.10||£2.30||£2||80p|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.60||£4.40||£4||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£5.60||£6.20||£6||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£9.20||£10.50||£8||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£17||£18||£10||£4|
|Over 5 hours||£24||£24||£2 per hour||80p per hour|
We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening/overnight charges you must add them together.
If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket; the pay machine will calculate the full price when you are ready to leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- Pre-pay when you park to avoid the queue later
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Season tickets available for businesses
- Maximum height 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- Park Mark status awarded
- Borrow a scooter from Shopmobility
- 874 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.