East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PS
Located at the Grafton shopping centre, a 15-minute walk to the city centre. The nearest car park to Crown Court and Anglia Ruskin University.
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket.
We have introduced a special 3-month parking deal to support the early stages of recovery of city-centre shops, the market and newly reopening food and drink businesses.
We will review these charges every month.
The daytime tariff applies during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm
- Saturday: 9am to 7pm
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
The evening and overnight tariff applies at all other times.
|Length of stay||Daytime tariff||Evenings and overnight|
|Per hour (or part hour of stay)||£1||80p|
- If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Season tickets available for businesses
- Maximum height 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- Park Mark status awarded
- Borrow a scooter from Shopmobility
- 874 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.