Grafton East car park
775 spaces (0% and Static)
East Road, Cambridge CB1 1PS
Located at the Grafton shopping centre, a 15-minute walk to the city centre. The nearest car park to Crown Court and Anglia Ruskin University.
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket.
We have introduced a peak-time parking tariff for vehicles entering between 8 and 10am on weekdays, and 11am and 1pm at the weekends. The peak time tariff will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour (or part hour) of your stay.
This tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to come into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Over 5 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.80||£4.80||£7.40||£11.70||£20.40||£28.30|
|Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm||£2.30||£3.80||£5.90||£9.70||£17.90||£25.30|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£2.50||£4.60||£6.50||£11||£19||£25.30|
|Saturday, 11am to 7pm and Sunday, 11am to 5pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£3||£5.60||£8||£13||£21.50||£28.30|
|Evenings and overnight||80p per hour|
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- You’ll be charged according to our peak-time tariff if you enter the car park:
- Weekdays between 8 and 10am
- Weekends between 11am and 1pm
The peak time tariff adds an extra 50p per hour for every hour (or part hour) of your stay until the end of daytime charging. Our normal tariff applies if you enter the car park outside of these peak times.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Season tickets available for businesses
- Maximum height 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- Park Mark status awarded
- Borrow a scooter from Shopmobility
- 874 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.