Grafton East car park is located at the Grafton shopping centre, about a 15-minute walk from the city centre. It’s the nearest car park to the Crown Court and Anglia Ruskin University.
- Open Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay with cash or by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Over 5 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.80||£4.80||£7.40||£11.70||£20.40||£28.30|
|Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm||£2.30||£3.80||£5.90||£9.70||£17.90||£25.30|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£2.50||£4.60||£6.50||£11||£19||£25.30|
|Saturday, 11am to 7pm and Sunday, 11am to 5pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£3||£5.60||£8||£13||£21.50||£28.30|
|Evenings and overnight||80p||£1.60||£2.40||£3.20||£4||80p per hour|
- If your stay includes both daytime and evening charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The payment machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- If you lose your ticket, we will charge you from 9am on the day you entered the car park.
We operate a peak-time parking tariff for vehicles that enter between 8 and 10am on weekdays, and 11am and 1pm at the weekends.
The tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to travel into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion.
- The payment machines accept cash, cards, Android Pay and Apple Pay
- You can pay by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the exit
- The first three hours are free for Blue Badge holders
- Season tickets are available for businesses
- Event organisers can pay in advance for group parking
- Maximum height 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- 874 spaces including:
- Park Mark status awarded
- Borrow a scooter from Shopmobility
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park – use Madingley Road Park & Ride