This short-stay car park is near an independent shopping area, about a 10-minute walk from the city centre. It’s the most convenient car park to use if you’re travelling in from the north.
- Open all day, every day
- 287 spaces including 13 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- 200 cycle-parking spaces on the basement level
- Free motorcycle parking on the ground floor
- Pay by cash or card before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket
- Height restriction: 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- Lifts are in operation from 8am to 8pm on Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Families can borrow a pushchair
- Blue Badge holders can park for free for up to 3 hours
- Businesses can apply for season tickets
- Event organisers can reserve spaces
- The car park has been awarded Park Mark status
We have introduced a peak-time parking tariff for vehicles entering between 8 and 10am on weekdays, and 11am and 1pm at the weekends.
This tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to come into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Over 5 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.80||£5.00||£7.50||£12.10||£20.40||£28.30|
|Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm||£2.30||£4.00||£6.00||£10.10||£17.90||£25.30|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£2.50||£4.90||£6.80||£11||£19||£25.30|
|Saturday, 11am to 7pm and Sunday, 11am to 5pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£3||£5.90||£8.30||£13||£21.50||£28.30|
|Evenings and overnight||80p per hour|
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- You’ll be charged for the duration of your stay according to our peak-time tariff if you enter the car park:
- Weekdays between 8 and 10am
- Weekends between 11am and 1pm
- Our normal tariff applies if you enter the car park outside of these peak times.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.