Park Street car park
Park Street, Cambridge CB5 8AS
10 minute walk to city centre. Near to independent shopping area and colleges. Best car park for those travelling in from north of the city.
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short stay pay on foot car park - take your ticket with you and pay at a machine before you return to your car
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday|
7am to 5pm
(including bank holidays)
9am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
|Evenings and Overnight|
|Up to 1 hour||£2.10||£2.30||£2||80p|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.80||£4.60||£4||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£5.70||£6.50||£6||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£9.60||£10.50||£8||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£17||£18.00||£10||£4|
|Over 5 hours||£24||£24||£2 per hour||80p per hour|
We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and overnight charges you must add them together.
If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket; the pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Height restriction 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- Lifts in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Pushchair loan
- 390 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
- Park Mark status awarded.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.