This small car park is at the corner of Riverside and Abbey Road. It’s a 15 or 20-minute walk from the city centre.
Riverside car park, Abbey Road, Cambridge CB5 8HH
Cash and card payments are not accepted in this car park – you must pay by phone with JustPark.
It costs 70p for every 30 minutes at the following times:
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 6pm (including bank holidays)
It’s free to park here at any other time.
- Open all day, every day
- Maximum stay eight hours
- First three hours are free for Blue Badge holders
- 11 spaces including 1 car club bay
- You can’t reserve a space here
- No coaches – park at Madingley Road park and ride
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as at the park and ride sites and where to park larger vehicles.