You can apply for a parking season ticket on behalf of your business, to share with your employees as you need. You can also apply for a season ticket as an employee of an organisation with premises in Cambridge.
There are three options to suit when you need to park. Depending on which you choose, you can park in up to three of our safe, well-lit city-centre car parks.
- 24/7 tickets let you park in any of the three car parks at any time on any day of the week. They cost £970 for three months.
- 24/5 tickets let you park in one car park at any time from Monday to Friday. They cost £740 for three months.
- Daytime tickets let you park in one car park from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday. They cost £590 for three months.
You can use your season ticket in the Grafton East car park, Grafton West car park or Queen Anne Terrace car park. You must specify which car park you want to use when you apply unless you want a 24/7 ticket.
We issue season tickets in the form of a QR code, which your employees can scan when entering and leaving the car park. They will not need to take a physical ticket or use the payment machines.
If you buy a business season ticket, we’ll give you access to control the QR codes and issue them to your staff yourself.
- Business parking season ticket application [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Business parking season ticket: Individual application [PDF, 0.2MB]
Send us your completed application form and direct debit mandate by post, or scan them and email them to us. We cannot accept electronic signatures on the direct debit form.
You must pay for your season ticket by direct debit, every month or every three months. You must pay for at least three months at a time.
The application forms include full terms and conditions for the season tickets.