Gwydir Street, off Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2LW
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours; maximum stay two hours
The car park is about a 20-minute walk from the city centre.
From the 1 August, we are introducing a special three month parking deal to support the early stages of recovery of city centre shops, the market and newly reopening food and drink businesses.
These charges will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
|Length of stay||Up to 30 minutes||Up to 1 hour||Up to 1 hour 30 minutes||Up to 2 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm||50p||£1||£1.50||£2|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm||50p||£1||£1.50||£2|
|All other times||Free|
- Pay and display; pay by phone with JustPark
- Card payments accepted
- Cash payments are not accepted in this car park
- First 2 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- 38 spaces including:
- 1 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bay
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.