Gwydir Street car park
Gwydir Street, off Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2LW
20 minute walk to city centre
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours; maximum stay two hours
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday|
8am to 5pm
(including bank holidays)
9am to 5pm
|All other times|
|Up to 30 minutes||90p||90p||Free|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.80||£1.80||Free|
|Up to 1½ hours||£2.70||£2.70||Free|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.60||£3.60||Free|
- Pay and display; pay with RingGo on your mobile
- Card payments accepted
- Cash payments are not accepted in this car park
- First 2 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- 38 spaces including:
- 1 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bay
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.