Gwydir Street, off Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2LW
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours; maximum stay two hours
The car park is about a 20-minute walk from the city centre.
Parking at this car park costs 90p for every 30 minutes (£1.80 per hour) at the following times:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
- Saturday, 9am to 7pm
It is free to park here at any other time.
If you have a Blue Badge your first 2 hours are free.
Pay for your parking
You can pay for your parking by phone with JustPark, either on their app or by making a quick phone call to a local-rate number.
- Find out more about how to pay by phone with JustPark
You can also pay by card at the machine in the car park, but it does not accept cash.
- 38 spaces including:
- 1 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bay
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance.
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers toquestions about parkingin our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.