The Driftway, Newnham Road, Cambridge CB3 9PA
- 75 spaces
- 4 disabled parking bays
- Space for 6 motorcycles
- Opening hours and charging periods:
- 1 April to 31 October: Charges apply from 8am to 10pm – the barrier closes at 10.20pm
- 1 November to 31 March: Charges apply from 8am to 4pm, then parking is free until the barrier closes at 9pm
- Maximum stay:
- Monday to Friday: 8 hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 5 hours
- Height restriction: 1.98 metres (6 feet, 6 inches)
- Pay by card at the machine, or pay by phone with JustPark
- Blue Badge holders: Parking is free for the first three hours – you must display your badge and set your time clock. If you need to park for longer, you must purchase and display a ticket for the remaining time.
- Motorcycles: Parking is free in the designated area
An electric barrier is lowered when the car park closes. Any vehicle left inside will be unable to leave until 8am the following morning and could incur a penalty charge.
We have introduced a special 3-month parking deal to support the early stages of city centre recovery.
There will be a single tariff of £1 per hour (or part hour of stay). We will review these charges on a monthly basis.
|Day||Per hour (or part of hour)||Maximum stay charge|
|Monday to Friday (maximum stay 8 hours)||£1||£8|
|Saturday and Sunday (maximum stay 5 hours)||£1||£5|