- 15-minute walk to city centre
- Ideal for parkside swimming pool and events on Parker's Piece
- Short walk to Grafton shopping centre, Anglia Ruskin University, and county court
- Cheapest car park for longer stays
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket
From the 1 August, we are introducing a special three month parking deal to support the early stages of recovery of city centre shops, the market and newly reopening food and drink businesses.
These charges will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
The daytime tariff applies during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 7pm
- Saturday - 9am to 7pm
- Sunday - 10am to 5pm
The evening and overnight tariff applies at all other times.
|Length of stay||Daytime tariff||Evenings and overnight|
|Per hour (or part hour of stay)||£1||80p|
- If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines
- First three hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Buy a season ticket for your business
- Maximum height 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Lift in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Park Mark status awarded
- 570 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.