Queen Anne Terrace car park
Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND
- 15-minute walk to city centre
- Ideal for parkside swimming pool and events on Parker's Piece
- Short walk to Grafton shopping centre, Anglia Ruskin University, and county court
- Cheapest car park for longer stays
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Pay on foot car park - take your ticket with you and pay at a machine before you return to your car
|Length of stay||Monday and Tuesday, 7am to 5pm||Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7am to 5pm||Saturday, 9am to 5pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||Evenings and overnight, from 5pm|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.20||£1.50||£1.50||£0.80|
|Up to 2 hours||£2.40||£3||£3||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£3.60||£4.20||£4.20||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£4.80||£5||£5||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£6.60||£6.60||£6.60||£4|
|Up to 6 hours||£10||£10||£10||£4.80|
|Over 6 hours||£13.30||£13.30||£13.30||£0.80 per hour|
We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and overnight charges you must add them together.
If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket; the pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- Pre-pay when you park to avoid the queue later
- Season tickets available for businesses
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Maximum height 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Lifts in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Park Mark status awarded
- 570 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.