Queen Anne car park
528 spaces (2% and Emptying)
Please be advised that this car park will be running at reduced capacity between the hours of 10pm and 4am from 16 to the 22 November for essential maintenance work.
Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND
- 15-minute walk to city centre
- Ideal for parkside swimming pool and events on Parker's Piece
- Short walk to Grafton shopping centre, Anglia Ruskin University, and county court
- Cheapest car park for longer stays
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines, including contactless payments if you ‘tap in’ instead of taking a ticket
We are trialling a peak-time parking tariff at this car park. Parking between 8 and 10am on weekdays or 11am and 1pm at the weekend will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour of your stay.
This tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to come into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Up to 6 hours||Over 6 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.10||£4.20||£5.90||£7.20||£9.40||£13.50||£17.50|
|Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm||£1.60||£3.20||£4.40||£5.20||£6.90||£10.50||£14|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£1.60||£3.20||£4.40||£5.20||£6.90||£10.50||£14|
|Saturday, 11am to 7pm and Sunday, 11am to 5pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.10||£4.20||£5.90||£7.20||£9.40||£13.50||£17.50|
|Evenings and overnight||80p per hour|
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- You’ll be charged according to our peak-time tariff if you enter the car park between 8 and 10am on a weekday, or 11am and 1pm at the weekend. Parking will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour (or part hour) of your stay until 6pm. Our normal tariff applies if you park after 10am.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines
- First three hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Buy a season ticket for your business
- Maximum height 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Lifts in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Park Mark status awarded
- 570 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.