Queen Anne Terrace car park
Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND
15 minute walk to city centre and / or Grafton shopping centre
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday|
7am to 5pm
(including bank holidays)
9am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
|Evenings and Overnight|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.50||£1.50||£1.20||80p|
|Up to 2 hours||£3||£3||£2.40||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£4.20||£4.20||£3.60||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£5||£5||£4.80||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£6.60||£6.60||£6||£4|
|Up to 6 hours||£10||£10||£7.20||£4.80|
|Over 6 hours||£13.30||£13.30||£1.20 per hour||80p per hour|
We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and overnight charges you must add them together.
If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket; the pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- Pre-pay when you park to avoid the queue later
- Season tickets available for businesses
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Maximum height 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Lifts in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Park Mark status awarded
- 570 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.