Queen Anne Terrace car park
The car park will be closed between 8pm on Monday 23 April and 6am on Tuesday 24 April while we install new equipment that will give you more options to pay for your parking.
The lift is currently unavailable, while maintenance work is carried out. We advise you to park on the ground floor if you will find using the stairs difficult. Alternatively you could park at another of our city-centre car parks. We apologise for any inconvenience this essential work causes.
Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1ND
- 15-minute walk to city centre
- Ideal for parkside swimming pool and events on Parker's Piece
- Short walk to Grafton shopping centre, Anglia Ruskin University, and county court
- Cheapest car park for longer stays
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Pay on foot car park - take your ticket with you and pay at a machine before you return to your car
We are trialling a peak-time parking tariff at this car park. Parking between 8 and 10am on weekdays will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour of your stay.
This tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to come into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm||Peak-time tariff: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm||Saturday, 9am to 5pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||Evenings and overnight|
|Up to 1 hour||£1.60||£2.10||£1.60||80p|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.10||£4.10||£3.10||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£4.30||£5.80||£4.30||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£5.10||£7.10||£5.10||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£6.80||£9.30||£6.80||£4|
|Up to 6 hours||£10.30||£13.30||£10.30||£4.80|
|Over 6 hours||£13.70||£17.20||£13.70||80p per hour|
- If you park between 8 and 10am you’ll be charged according to our peak-time tariff. Parking will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour (or part hour) of your stay.
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Cash and cards accepted at pay machines
- Season tickets available for businesses
- First 3 hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Maximum height 2.1 metres (7 feet)
- Lifts in operation 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sundays
- Park Mark status awarded
- 570 spaces including:
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.