The car park is located near the Grafton shopping centre, a 15 or 20-minute walk away from the city centre. It’s the nearest car park to the Burleigh Street shopping area.
- Open Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay with cash or by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Over 5 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm||£2.30||£3.80||£5.90||£9.70||£17.90||£25.30|
|Peak-time tariff Monday to Friday (for entries between 8am to 10am, see note below)||£2.80||£4.80||£7.40||£11.70||£20.40||£28.30|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£2.50||£4.60||£6.50||£11||£19||£25.30|
|Peak-time tariff Saturday and Sunday (for entries between 11am to 1pm, see note below)||£3||£5.60||£8||£13||£21.50||£28.30|
|Evenings and overnight
(for periods outside of above times)
|80p||£1.60||£2.40||£3.20||£4||80p per hour|
- If your stay includes both daytime and evening charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The payment machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- If you lose your ticket, we will charge you from 9am on the day you entered the car park.
If you enter the car park between 8 and 10am on weekdays, and 11am and 1pm at the weekends the relevant peak time tariff will apply for the duration of your stay.
The tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to travel into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion.
- The payment machines accept cash, cards, Android Pay and Apple Pay
- You can pay by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the exit
- The first three hours are free for Blue Badge holders
- Event organisers can pay in advance for group parking