The car park is located near the Grafton shopping centre, a 15 or 20-minute walk away from the city centre. It’s the nearest car park to the Burleigh Street shopping area.
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay with cash or by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the payment machines before you return to your vehicle. You can also pay by card, Android Pay or Apple Pay at the car park exits
|Day and time of entry||Up to 1 hour||Up to 2 hours||Up to 3 hours||Up to 4 hours||Up to 5 hours||Over 5 hours|
|Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£2.80||£4.80||£7.40||£11.70||£20.40||£28.30|
|Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm||£2.30||£3.80||£5.90||£9.70||£17.90||£25.30|
|Saturday, 9am to 7pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||£2.50||£4.60||£6.50||£11||£19||£25.30|
|Saturday, 11am to 7pm and Sunday, 11am to 5pm – Peak-time tariff (see note below)||£3||£5.60||£8||£13||£21.50||£28.30|
- Evening and overnight parking is charged at 80p per hour.
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
If you lose your ticket, we will charge you from 9am on the day you entered the car park.
We operate a peak-time parking tariff for vehicles that enter between 8 and 10am on weekdays, and 11am and 1pm at the weekends.
The tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to travel into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion.
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines
- First three hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Buy a season ticket for your businesses
- Height restriction 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- 280 car spaces including:
- 6 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- 4 parent-and-child bays
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.