Grafton West car park
Fitzroy Lane, Maids Causeway, Cambridge CB1 1HE
The car park is located near the Grafton shopping centre, a 15 or 20-minute walk away from the city centre. It’s the nearest car park to the Burleigh Street shopping area.
- Find it on our car parks map (or get directions from Google)
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours
- Short stay pay on foot car park - take your ticket with you and pay at a machine before you return to your car
We are trialling a peak-time parking tariff at this car park. Parking between 8 and 10am on weekdays will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour of your stay.
This tariff is designed to encourage you to use alternative methods of transport to come into Cambridge. It also aims to encourage visiting at less busy periods of the day.
- Find out more about how we are tackling congestion
|Length of stay||Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm||Peak-time tariff: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm||Saturday, 9am to 5pm and Sunday, 10am to 5pm||Evenings and overnight|
|Up to 1 hour||£2.20||£2.70||£2.40||80p|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.70||£4.70||£4.50||£1.60|
|Up to 3 hours||£5.80||£7.30||£6.40||£2.40|
|Up to 4 hours||£9.50||£11.50||£10.80||£3.20|
|Up to 5 hours||£17.50||£20||£18.60||£4|
|Over 5 hours||£24.80||£27.80||£24.80||80p per hour|
- If you park between 8 and 10am you’ll be charged according to our peak-time tariff. Parking will cost an additional 50p per hour for every hour (or part hour) of your stay.
- We operate separate daytime and evening tariffs. If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines
- First three hours free for Blue Badge holders
- Buy a season ticket for your businesses
- Height restriction 1.98 metres (6 feet 6 inches)
- 280 car spaces including:
- 6 Blue Badge (disabled parking) bays
- 4 parent-and-child bays
- You can't reserve/pre-book a space in advance (unless you're an event organiser).
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park, visit the Cambridgeshire County Council website for details about parking at Madingley Road Park and Ride site.
Got a question about our car parks or parking?
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks, as well as the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles such as coaches or minibuses.