Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Help us to improve our online services by telling us what you think

We will be holding user research sessions over the coming weeks and we are looking for people to take part.

ICT maintenance work on Saturday 21 May

Some of our online systems might be temporarily unavailable – if you are affected, please wait a short time then try again.

Private rented accommodation

Information for tenants

Rent arrears reduction for private tenants and landlords

We can provide short-term financial aid to help private tenants in temporary difficulty pay their rent arrears.

Tell us about a house in multiple occupation (HMO)

If you think you may be living in an HMO or know where one is, please let us know about it so we can check whether it's already in our records.

Information for landlords

Sign up to receive our newsletter for landlords

Information for prospective landlords