Recharge your electric car
- You can recharge your car for up to three hours - the usual car parking fee must still be paid.
- It's your responsibility to move your vehicle to a normal parking bay after the three hour recharging period. A penalty charge notice may be issued to over-staying vehicles.
- We can't guarantee the availability of the charging points or the power supplied from them and we reserve the right to remove them without prior notice.
- At Grafton East car park there is a slow charging unit (up to 3kW) which will fully charge a vehicle between 6-8 hours.
- At Queen Anne Terrace car park there is a fast charging unit (7-22Kw) which will fully charge a vehicle between 3-4 hours.
Register to use recharging points
The recharging points are part of the Polar network and can be accessed by using a Polar RFID card.
To find out further information about POLAR and to receive six months membership for free, please click on the following website www.polar-network.com
- Call Chargemaster Customer Services on 0330 016 5126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent:
- detailed information explaining how to use the recharging points
- an individually programmed RFID card to access the recharging points
- a list of eligible charging points
- a high visibility charging cable can be provided if required.
We would like to thank Marshall Motor Group for their generous sponsorship without which we would not have been able to install these electric recharging points.