You can follow @getmovingcam on Facebook to see more of what we offer.
Online ‘return to fitness’ programme
If you’d like to get more active and try a variety of exercise classes, sign up for our ‘return to fitness’ programme.
We can’t currently run sessions at sports centres, so we’re taking it online – you can take part when and where it suits you.
The eight-week programme of weekly workouts, which will sample different styles of activities, begins on 30 March.
Find out more abut eligibility and how to register your interest on the Let’s Get Moving blog.
Let’s Go Girls fitness festivals
Our Let’s Go Girls festivals are a great opportunity to try a wide variety of fitness and sporting activities in a fun, social and non-competitive environment.
- Dates to be confirmed
Cambridge South Hockey Club run Back to Hockey and female master hockey sessions for those over 35.
For more details, visit the Cambridge South Hockey Club website.
Our running page lists running activities, including women's only.
Kinnerz Coaching run weekly community football sessions for women and girls aged 13+.
- Wednesdays, 6.30-7.30pm
- Chesterton Sports Centre, outside on the Astroturf
- Suitable for beginners
- For more details, visit the Kinnerz Coaching website
Martial Arts Uniting Ladies offers women's only Tae Kwon-Do sessions.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, 7.40 to 8.40pm at Queen Edith’s Primary School
Come and try out some new moves in a friendly and safe environment. The curtains will be closed and the doors covered for a bit of privacy.
Ladies swim and tone class
At these sessions, blinds to the pool windows are pulled down with no visibility to the pool from members of the public. Led by a qualified instructor.
- Chesterton Sports Centre, Gilbert Road, CB4 3NY
- Thursdays, 11.10 to 11.55am
- £4 per session (Free for Everyone Health Weight Management membership holders)
- Booking essential either online or by calling Chesterton Sports Centre
- 01223 576110
Ladies night at the Abbey
- Abbey Leisure Complex, Whitehill Road, CB5 8NT
- Ladies-only swim session
- Female lifeguard where possible
- Fridays 7.30 - 8.30pm
- There will be a swimming instructor on poolside to share tips and guidance on the first Friday of the month
- £4.70 per person for non-members
- £3.40 with a Better card
- £2.35 with a concessionary Better card
- Fridays, 9.15 to 10.15am
- Cambridge Gymnastics Academy, North Cambridge Academy, Arbury Road
- For more information, visit the Cambridge Gymnastics website