Our running page lists running activities, including women's only.
Kinnerz Coaching run weekly community football sessions for women and girls aged 13 + years:
- Wednesdays, 6.30-7.30pm
- Chesterton Sports Centre, outside on the Astroturf
- Suitable for beginners
- For more details, visit the Kinnerz Coaching website
Martial Arts Uniting Lives offers women traditional Tae Kwon-Do sessions.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, 7.40 to 8.40pm at Queen Edith’s Primary School
Try out some new moves or get back into the swing of things in a friendly and safe environment. The curtains will be closed and the doors covered for a bit of privacy.
'Netball Nights at Chesterton' are great for those who want to try netball for the first time, or who haven't played since school and want to get back into the sport.
Come and join this fun, friendly group for some fitness, ball drills and match play.
- Thursdays, 7 - 8pm (restarts 6 September 2018)
- £2 per session
- All ages 14+ welcome
Like and follow the Netball Nights page on Facebook for more information.
Ladies swim and tone class
At these sessions, blinds to the pool windows are pulled down with no visibility to the pool from members of the public. Led by a qualified instructor.
- Chesterton Sports Centre, Gilbert Road, CB4 3NY
- Thursdays, 11.10 to 11.55am
- £4 per session (Free for Everyone Health Weight Management membership holders)
- Booking essential either online or by calling Chesterton Sports Centre
- 01223 576110
Ladies night at the Abbey
- Abbey Leisure Complex, Whitehill Road, CB5 8NT
- Ladies-only swim session
- Female lifeguard where possible
- Fridays 7.30 - 8.30pm
- There will be a swimming instructor on poolside to share tips and guidance on the first Friday of the month
- £4.70 per person for non-members
- £3.40 with a Better card
- £2.35 with a concessionary Better card
- Fridays, 9.15 to 10.15am
- Cambridge Gymnastics Academy, North Cambridge Academy, Arbury Road
- For more information, visit the Cambridge Gymnastics website