Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Get your coronavirus vaccination at walk-in clinics in and around Cambridge – no appointment needed, but wear a face mask

Market and street-trader licences

You need a licence to trade on the market or in the city centre.

The county council is responsible for highway licences and permits – contact them if you want to place tables and chairs outside your stall.