Temporary Exemption Notices (TENs) are valid for a period of 3 months, beginning on the date on which we served them.
We publish this register in accordance with Section 232 of the Housing Act 2004.
Name and address of person notifying the authority: Mrs Kathleen Collins, 9 Warkworth Street, Cambridge CB1 1EG
- Address of HMO: 9 Warkworth Street, Cambridge CB1 1EG
- Summary of the effect of the notice: Allows current multiple occupation
- Previous TEN details: None
- Particular steps: To revert to non-multiple occupation
- Date TEN served: 15 March 2021
- Residential Property Tribunal / Lands Tribunal Matters: No
- Date TEN ceases to be in force: 15 June 2021