Welcome to
Cambridge City Council

You are here

Alcohol and entertainment licensing

Licences for alcohol, public entertainment, theatre, cinema, members clubs

Alcohol and entertainment licensing policy and general information
Application forms and fees, eligibility criteria and our evaluation
Guidance on entertainment licences
How to apply, eligibility, fees and our evaluation criteria
Guidance notes, application forms and fees, eligibility criteria, renewing your licence and more
Fees relating to the Licensing Act 2003
A license is required for businesses selling hot food or hot drink between the hours of 11pm and 5am
A licence is required when entertainment facilities are provided for the public or members of a club, or when any entertainment is provided for profit
Support or oppose a licence application, or ask for a review of a granted licence
Matters to consider when completing the operating schedule
Guidance notes for applicants ' The Licensing Act 2003
Glossary of terms found in the Licensing Act 2003
Site design by Artychoke, implementation and hosting by JDi Solutions Ltd