Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Subscribe to email notifications of our service updates and news releases

Coronavirus: Updates and information

Find out about available support and how to offer help. Our customer service centre is open to help you by email and phone. Please continue to follow official NHS and government advice.

Phone lines and some online systems temporarily unavailable on Sunday 24 January

Phone us on 0300 303 8389 if you have an emergency between 10am and midday.

Report a problem at a park or open space

We manage many parks and open spaces, including recreation grounds and play areas, sports pitches and courts, and allotments.

Let us know if you see something that we should be aware of at one of our parks or open spaces.

The links below provide information about how to report specific issues, or you can call us if there is an immediate risk to public safety.

For any other issues – such as damaged equipment, blocked access, or anything else – use our form to report problems:

Report a problem at a park or open space