We arrange an annual meeting for leaseholders to discuss issues of general interest to them.
The meeting is chaired by a leaseholder, and the leaseholder representative on the Housing Scrutiny Committee attends to update on council policy matters.
If you live in a council-owned leasehold property, you are welcome to attend.
- Next meeting: Date to be confirmed
Recent meetings have included discussions about planned maintenance work, service charges, and fire safety.
Contact us if you want to see documents from previous meetings.
- May 2022: Meeting minutes [PDF, 0.3MB]
- May 2022: Planned work presentation [PDF, 0.2MB]
- May 2022: Biodiversity presentation [PDF, 1.5MB]
- May 2022: Estate management presentation [PDF, 8.5MB]
- November 2021: Video recording of meeting
- November 2021: Meeting notes [PDF, 0.3MB]
- November 2021: Planned work presentation [PDF, 0.2MB]