Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Help us to improve our online services by telling us what you think

We will be holding user research sessions over the coming weeks and we are looking for people to take part.

Council tenants

You can access many of our services online on our customer portal. In the portal, you can check your rent account and print a statement, update your personal information, order a new rent payment card, and more.

If you have questions, you will hopefully find the answer on the pages listed below, before needing to contact us.

Find out how to pay your housing rentswap your council home or move to a smaller council home.

We’ll give you a tenant sign-up pack [PDF, 0.8MB] when you sign your tenancy. It contains useful information about your responsibilities and the services we provide.

Our Tenancy Management Service Standards [PDF, 32Kb] provide useful contact details and explain:

  • Which types of queries we can respond to
  • Who else to contact if we are unable to help
  • When you can expect a response from us

If you need to request or report a housing repair, you should contact our customer service centre.

We’re committed to providing a timely response to queries. We welcome your feedback through our resident involvement initiatives or our customer service centre.