This page provides access information for our public buildings: the Guildhall, Mandela House, and the City Homes office. Contact details for our services are provided on the relevant pages of this website.
Cycle parking is available at all listed buildings. Our parking map shows all local car parks, or you can get directions on Google Maps, and Traveline can tell you how to reach us using public transport.
See also the bereavement services, Corn Exchange and tourist information centre websites.
The Guildhall, Market Square, Cambridge CB2 3QJ
The Guildhall is home to the tourist information centre and a customer service reception.
- Level access from Peas Hill
- Signs marking public access routes printed in Braille and tactile lettering
- Four blue badge parking spaces in Peas Hill and two in Guildhall Street
- The Guildhall: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm
For information on hiring the large or small halls, please visit the Cambridge Live website.
Mandela House, 4 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1BY
Mandela House is home to our customer service centre.
- Level access from Regent Street
- Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm
- Telephone: Monday 8am to 5.15pm, Tuesday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm
- Cash office opening times: Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
City Homes office
171 Arbury Road, Cambridge CB4 2YG
- Level access at the front of the building
- Lift to the first floor
- Accessible toilet
- Hearing loop
- Two disabled parking spaces outside the building
- Monday: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30 to 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30 to 4.30pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30 to 4.30pm
- Friday: 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30 to 4pm