This page provides access information for our public buildings. Contact details for our services are provided on the relevant pages of this website.
Cycle parking is available at all listed buildings. Our parking map shows all local car parks, or you can get directions on Google Maps, and Traveline can tell you how to reach us using public transport.
The Guildhall, Market Square, Cambridge CB2 3QJ
The Guildhall is home to the tourist information centre and a customer service reception.
- Level access from Peas Hill
- Signs marking public access routes printed in Braille and tactile lettering
- Four blue badge parking spaces in Peas Hill and two in Guildhall Street
- The Guildhall: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 4.30pm
- Tourist information: find opening times here
Mandela House, 4 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1BY
Mandela House is home to our customer service centre.
- Level access from Regent Street
- Visit us: Monday - Friday 9am to 5.15pm
- Telephone: Monday 8am to 5.15pm. Tuesday - Friday 9am to 5.15pm
Please note: our cash office closes at 4pm on Fridays, but payments can be made at the kiosks there until 5.15pm.
City Homes office
City Homes office, 171 Arbury Road, Cambridge CB4 2YG
- Level access at the front of the building
- Lift to the first floor
- Accessible toilet
- Hearing loop
- Two disabled parking spaces outside the building
- Monday: 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
- Thursday: 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 4.30pm
Mill Road depot
Mill Road depot, Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2AZ
Access to Mill Road depot is available only by appointment.