Season tickets are available at safe, well-lit and conveniently located car parks across the city.
The tickets are valid for three months – you can pay in full each quarter, or pay monthly.
Your season ticket is valid for two cars, although only one can be in the car park at a time.
A 20% discount is applied for low-emission Band A vehicles. If you have two cars on your season ticket, both must be low-emission to be eligible for the discount.
If buying a season ticket for your business, it must be based in Cambridge. Payment must be made by direct debit from your business bank account.
- Email us to apply for a season ticket
If you wish to cancel your season ticket, you must give us at least one month’s notice in writing. Include the permit number, the name of your business or the permit holder, and the date to cancel it from.
- Park from 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday in one car park only
- £540 per quarter, including VAT
- 24-hour access from Monday to Friday in one car park only
- £680 per quarter, including VAT
- 24-hour access every day in any of the four car parks
- £890 per quarter, including VAT
- Park from 5pm to 8am every day in one car park only
- £230 per quarter, including VAT