Free-to-use tennis courts
Free-to-use courts are located around the city. There is no need to book – just take along your racket and balls and have a game! Please be aware that other people may be waiting to use the court after you.
The courts are located at:
- Barnwell Road (one court)
- Cherry Hinton Hall park (one court)
- Christ's Pieces (four courts)
- Coleridge recreation ground (two courts)
- Jesus Green (six courts, including two grass courts)
- Lammas Land (one court)
- Nightingale recreation ground (two courts)
- Trumpington recreation ground (one court)
These areas (apart from Barnwell Road) are all marked on our parks and playgrounds map.
If you want to get fit and have fun for free, Parktennis is perfect for you. It’s a weekly event that includes fun tennis games and music to keep you moving. Anyone can play, whether you're young or old, a new starter or a seasoned pro – it’s fun, relaxed and easy to play.