Jesus Green is north of the city centre, bordered by the River Cam, Victoria Avenue and Jesus College.
It’s an area of open parkland grass, divided by avenues of London Plane and horse chestnut trees.
- Toilet block with disabled facilities
- Refreshments kiosk which is open throughout the year
- 6 free tennis courts – 4 tarmac courts and 2 grass courts. The grass courts are open from May to September
- Railway-themed play area for children of all ages
- Free table tennis
- Skate park
- Barbecue area with stones for the use of portable barbecues
If you see anything we should know about – including graffiti, litter, broken equipment, or blocked access – report a problem at a park or open space.
The Jesus Green Association is an independent group dedicated to protecting the park’s interests.