Trumpington recreation ground is a large open space surrounded by housing and known locally as King George's Playing Field, one of 471 public open spaces in Great Britain which are registered by the National Playing Fields Association as a dedication to King George V.
- slide, swing and spring rockers for young children
- runway, swings and rotating climbing unit for older children
- tennis court, which is free to use
- football pitch is open between September and May
- bowling green
- table tennis
- Pavillion community centre