Last updated: 30 August 2018
Every ward in Cambridge benefits from a range of local projects that have either been completed in recent years or have been allocated S106 funding.
Take a look at our photo gallery of S106-funded projects delivered since 2013 [PDF, 3MB].
Projects completed since the start of 2016 include:
- Bateson Road Green landscaping and play area improvements
- Bath House play area (Gwydir Street)
- new gym and trampoline pit for Cambridge Gymnastics Academy
- new community boathouse via grants to Camrowers and Cambridgeshire Rowing Association
- Cherry Hinton Rec. Ground pavilion
- Christ's Pieces tennis court improvements
- Christ's Pieces play area improvements
- Dudley Road play area improvements
- play equipment at Dundee Close, Discovery Way & Scotland Road
- Eddington flag parade 2018 (public art)
- Histon Road play area surfacing improvements
- health suite and changing rooms at Kelsey Kerridge sports centre
- Lammas Land tennis court improvements
- Lutheran Church community meeting space improvements (Shaftesbury Road)
- Nightingale Avenue recreation ground community garden
- Nightingale Avenue recreation ground play area improvements
- Nuns Way recreation ground mini climbing dome
- Reilly Way play area improvements
- Rock Road Library community meeting space improvements
- Rowan Centre's new community meeting space (Humberstone Road)
- Shelly Row play area improvements
- St Luke's Church community meeting space improvements
- 'Trumpington Voices' public art project
- Twilight at the Museums public art
See also public art grants.
We are not currently inviting further proposals for S106 funding. For more details about the most recent 2018 S106 funding round (now closed), see S106 priority setting.