Last updated: 31 January 2018
Every ward in Cambridge benefits from a range of local projects that have either been completed in recent years or have been allocated S106 funding.
Take a look at our photo gallery [PDF, 2.1MB] of S106-funded projects delivered since 2013.
Projects completed since the start of 2016 include:
- Bateson Road Green landscaping and play area improvements
- Bath House play area (Gwydir Street)
- new gym and trampoline pit for Cambridge Gymnastics Academy
- grants to Camrowers and Cambridgeshire Rowing Association for a new community boathouse
- Cherry Hinton Rec. Ground pavilion
- Christ's Pieces tennis court improvements
- Dudley Road play area improvements
- play equipment at Dundee Close, Discovery Way & Scotland Road
- health suite and changing rooms at Kelsey Kerridge sports centre
- Lammas Land tennis court improvements
- Lutheran Church community meeting space improvements (Shaftesbury Road)
- Netherhall School's 'blue' gym (community accessible)
- Nightingale Avenue Rec Ground community garden
- Reilly Way play area improvements
- Rock Road Library community meeting space improvements
- Rowan Centre's new community meeting space (Humberstone Road)
- Shelly Row play area improvements
- St Luke's Church community meeting space improvements
- Twilight at the Museums public art
See S106 priority setting for details of how to apply in the 2018 S106 funding round for community facilities and public art grants..