Last updated: 12 March 2019
Every ward in Cambridge benefits from a range of local projects that have either been completed in recent years or have been allocated S106 funding.
Projects completed in the last six months or so include:
- Abbey Pool outdoor gym and fit kit
- Floodlighting for artificial turf pitch at Abbey sports centre
- Cambridge Hockey Club additional pitch
- Cambridge Rugby Club changing facilities (for community use)
- Cavendish Road public realm improvements
- Coldham’s Lane play area improvements
- Fulbourn Road open space improvements
- Greek Orthodox Church hall, Cherry Hinton Road
- Gunhild Close play area improvements
- Histon Road recreation ground football (kick-about area) improvements
- Lichfield Road play area improvements
- Mill Road cemetery footpath improvements
- Railway workers commemorative public art in Romsey
- Tenby Close play area improvements
See our S106 reports in March 2019 to our Environment and Community Scrutiny Committee. The appendices include more details of S106-funded projects since 2012.
Take a look at our photo gallery of S106-funded projects delivered since 2013 [PDF, 3MB].
See also public art grants.