Stalls have been trading at the historic market square in the city centre since the middle ages.
From Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm, stalls at the general market sell a wide range of goods. These include books, music, films, clothes, jewellery, fresh food, second-hand bikes, plants, mobile phones and accessories, and much more.
The market square also hosts a flourishing local food, arts and crafts market on Sundays (10am to 4pm). Vendors sell organic produce from local farmers and work from some of the region's most talented artists, craftsmen, potters, sculptors and photographers.
The All Saint's Garden Art and Craft Market can be found on Trinity Street every Saturday from 10am to 4pm. It’s open on some weekdays too, depending on the season.
The market square has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
- Find out who's trading at the general market
- Cambridge Craft Market website
- Love your Local Market (annual campaign)
- Pay your stall or pitch (invoice) online
- Street trading pitches and licences
- Market trading stalls and licences
- Pedlar's license
- Table and chairs licence (County Council)
- Big Issue sellers