- Lammas Land, via Barton Road
- A small paddling pool which ranges in depth from 20 to 33 centimetres
- Our paddling pools and splashpads are now closed until next summer
- The pool is free to use and is open from 10am to 6pm in the summer months
- Buses stop nearby on Barton Road – check Traveline for public transport information
- Pay-and-display parking is available at Lammas Land car park
- There is easy road and path access to the pool for wheelchair users, and the nearby public toilets are fully accessible
The site also has a large playground with swings, slides and climbing frames, toilets and a refreshment kiosk. Sheep's Green learner pool is a short walk away.