We kept our paddling pools, water play areas and splashpads closed over the summer, because of coronavirus. We hope to be able to reopen them in 2021.
You can access Sheep’s Green learner pool from Barton Road – get directions from Google.
Buses stop nearby on Barton Road – Traveline provides public transport information.
The pool is close to the Lammas Land pool, where you can find accessible toilets, a refreshment kiosk, and a play area.
- The pool is 0.9 metres deep and is free to use
- Male and female changing rooms are available
- A lifeguard is present during opening hours
- Free car parking at nearby Lammas Land
- Easy road and path access
Visit the Friends of Sheep’s Green learner pool website.
- Up to and including 24 July
- Monday to Friday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)
- From 25 July
- Daily: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)