You can access Sheep's Green learner pool from Barton Road – get directions from Google.
The pool is close to the Lammas Land pool, where you can find accessible toilets, a refreshment kiosk, and a play area.
- The pool is 0.9 metres deep and is free to use
- Male and female changing rooms are available
- A lifeguard is present during opening hours
- Free car parking at nearby Lammas Land
- Easy road and path access
- 5 June to 21 July
- Monday to Friday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)
- 22 July to 10 September
- Daily: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)
- Download the Sheep's Green learner pool opening times [PDF, 197kB] [PDF, 198KB]
Getting to the pool
Buses stop nearby on Barton Road – Traveline provides public transport information.