The pool is closed until spring 2020.
You can access Sheep’s Green learner pool from Barton Road – get directions from Google.
Buses stop nearby on Barton Road – Traveline provides public transport information.
The pool is close to the Lammas Land pool, where you can find accessible toilets, a refreshment kiosk, and a play area.
- The pool is 0.9 metres deep and is free to use
- Male and female changing rooms are available
- A lifeguard is present during opening hours
- Free car parking at nearby Lammas Land
- Easy road and path access
Visit the Friends of Sheep’s Green learner pool website.
- Up to and including 24 July
- Monday to Friday: 3.30 to 6.30pm (last entry at 6pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)
- From 25 July
- Daily: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5.30pm)