The pool will be open for the summer from Monday 29 May.
You can access Sheep’s Green learner pool from Barton Road. The pool is close to the Lammas Land pool, where you can find accessible toilets, a refreshment kiosk, and a play area.
Buses stop nearby on Barton Road – Traveline provides public transport information.
- The pool is 0.9 metres deep and is free to use
- Male and female changing rooms are available
- A lifeguard is present during opening hours
- Free car parking at nearby Lammas Land
- Easy road and path access
Visit the Friends of Sheep’s Green learner pool website.
- 29 May to 4 June: 10am to 6pm
- 5 June to 23 July:
- Monday to Friday: 4 to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm
- 24 July onwards: 10am to 6pm