Grand Arcade car park is the nearest multi-storey car park to the city centre, the colleges and the riverside. It has been awarded Park Mark status.
- Open Monday to Sunday, 24 hours a day
- Short-stay pay-on-foot car park
- Pay by cash or card at the payment machines before leaving, or use your contactless card to enter, leave and pay without a ticket
- Blue Badge holders can park for free for up to three hours
We have introduced a special 3-month parking deal to support the early stages of recovery of city-centre shops, the market and newly reopening food and drink businesses.
There will be a single tariff of £1 per hour (or part hour of stay) all day and overnight, Monday to Sunday. We will review this every month.
The daytime tariff applies during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 7pm
- Saturday: 9am to 7pm
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm
The evening and overnight tariff applies at all other times.
|Length of stay||Daytime tariff||Evenings and overnight|
|Per hour (or part hour of stay)||£1||£1|
- If your stay includes both daytime and evening or overnight charges, you must add them together.
- If your stay includes more than one day, keep your entry ticket. The pay machine will calculate the full price when you leave.
- Height limit 1.98 metres (6 feet, 6 inches)
- Borrow a scooter from Shopmobility or a pushchair
- 953 car spaces including:
- You can't reserve a space in advance
- Motorcycles are not allowed in this car park
- Coaches are not allowed in this car park – use Madingley Road park and ride
Questions about our car parks or parking
Get answers to questions about parking in our car parks. The page also answers questions about the Park and Ride sites and where to park larger vehicles.
Accessible rest room
A Changing Places toilet and accessible rest room is available in the Grand Arcade office. It contains a toilet, shower, hoist and changing bed.
Keys are available from:
- Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm from the Grand Arcade office
- Monday to Saturday, 8am to 8pm from the car park's customer service office
- Sunday, 10am to 5pm from the car park's customer service office