Skip To Main Content

Issue receiving calls at our Customer Service Centre

We are experiencing an issue with our system that is preventing some calls coming through

Funding for Residents' Associations

Residents' associations are a great way to get things improved on your estate or in your neighbourhood. You could receive a grant from the council's housing department to help fund your activities and projects.

Grants are calculated based on the number of council properties in your area. As long as at least 1/3rd of the area covered by your residents' association is made up of council tenant and leasehold properties, you could receive a grant.

Read the Residents' association grant application form [PDF, 194KB] for more information if you would like to apply.

How would you rate your online experience?