We kept our paddling pools, water play areas and splashpads closed over the summer, because of coronavirus. We hope to be able to reopen them in 2021.
Location: Davy Road. Get directions from Google.
- The pool is fenced off, with seating and toilets available nearby.
- The pool consists of newly installed interactive splashpad features and an area of pool for paddling.
- The park also has other facilities, go to our Coleridge recreation ground page for more details.
Getting to the pool
- Traveline provides public transport information
- There is plenty of parking space along the adjacent roads.
- There is easy access via paths for wheelchair users.