Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
The Greater Cambridge Shared Planning service wants to know what kind of place you want to live in. The Local Plan consultation explores the ‘big themes’ – including climate change, biodiversity and social inclusion – that will influence how homes, jobs and infrastructure are planned, and where growth might go. The consultation closes on 24 February.
- GCSP validation checklist consultation – closed on 18 February 2020
- Consultation for Glisson Road street tree proposals – closed on 13 December 2019
- Taxi licensing fees and charges for 2020/21 consultation – closed on 12 December 2019
- Car park prices for 2020/21 consultation – closed on 9 December 2019
- Redevelopment of 67 to 97a Campkin Road consultation – closed on 25 October 2019
- St Matthew’s Piece play area redevelopment consultation – closed on 25 October 2019
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: