Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- New housing policies consultation – open until 11.59pm on 23 March
Chalk streams questionnaire
We recently published a report assessing the health of local chalk streams, but recognise that there are likely to be gaps in our knowledge. If you can identify any information that we are missing, please complete our short questionnaire to let us know about it.
- Find out more about the Greater Cambridge Chalk Streams Project
- Community inclusion and engagement survey – closed on 31 January 2021
- Chesterton recreation ground wheeled-sports facility consultation – closed on 17 January 2021
- King's Parade vehicle restrictions consultation – closed on 11 January 2021
- Arbury Court play area consultation – closed on 10 January 2021
- Holbrook Road play area consultation – closed on 10 January 2021
- Robert May Close play area consultation – closed on 10 January 2021
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: