Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Five Trees biodiversity enhancements consultation – open until 5pm on 3 November
- Romsey recreation ground community orchard consultation – open until 11.59pm on 11 November
- Statement of gambling principles consultation – open until 11.59pm on 14 November
- Public art commissioning consultation – open until 11.59pm on 4 December
- Jesus Ditch biodiversity enhancements consultation – closed on 24 October 2021
- Biodiversity Strategy consultation – closed on 17 October 2021
- Jubilee Gardens enhancement consultation – closed on 30 September 2021
- Hobson’s Brook footpath gates consultation – closed on 27 September 2021
- Jesus Green Lido opening hours consultation – closed on 29 August 2021
- Litter survey – closed on 15 August 2021
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: