Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Draft Sustainable Design and Construction SPD consultation – open 15 July to 23 September
- Making Space for People: Vision, Aims and Objectives and Strategies consultation – open 2 September to 14 October
- Housing trajectory and five-year land supply consultation – open 16 September to 14 October
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to:
- Comment on a planning application
- Comment on our planned tree works
- Comment on a license application
- Have your say at committee meetings
- Get involved at your local area committee
- Watch selected committee meetings on YouTube
- Pay us a compliment, or make a complaint or suggestion
- Proposed changes to Council Tax Reduction scheme
- Polling district boundaries and polling station locations consultation
- Colville Road new-build housing consultation
- Mitcham's Corner cycle parking: Environmental improvement consultation
- Greater Cambridge Local Plan: Call for sites consultation
- Greater Cambridge Statement of Community Involvement consultation
- North East Cambridge Area Action Plan: Issues and options consultation
Our consultation archive lists all consultations since January 2017.