Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Sex Establishment Licensing Policy consultation – open until 11.59pm on 1 August
- Taxi fares 2021/22 consultation – closed on 29 March 2021
- New housing policies consultation – closed on 23 March 2021
- Community inclusion and engagement survey – closed on 31 January 2021
- Chesterton recreation ground wheeled-sports facility consultation – closed on 17 January 2021
- King's Parade vehicle restrictions consultation – closed on 11 January 2021
- Arbury Court play area consultation – closed on 10 January 2021
Our consultation archive lists all consultations from the last two years.
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it.
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to: