Your responses to our consultations and surveys help us decide how to improve our services and how to prioritise some services over others.
Subscribe to email alerts – we’ll let you know every time we publish a consultation.
- Rent-charging policy consultation – closes 19 December 2018
- Car park prices consultation – closes 21 December 2018
Consultations run by our partners
The Cambridge Investment Partnership wants to hear your views on the proposed development of approximately 295 new homes on Cromwell Road, and additional housing on Mill Road.
- Cambridge Investment Partnership consultation on new housing on Cromwell Road – closes 14 December 2018
- Cambridge Investment Partnership consultation on new housing on Mill Road – closes 21 December 2018
The Greater Cambridge Shared Waste Service wants to find out what you think about waste and recycling collections.
- Greater Cambridge Shared Waste Service satisfaction survey – closes 24 January 2019
How and why we consult
Our code of best practice on consultation and community engagement explains more about why we consult and the different ways we do it. See also:
As well as responding to our open consultations, you might want to:
- Council tax and council tax reduction consultation
Open from 5 September to 23 November 2018
- Consultation on taxi licensing fees, 2019 to 2020
Open from 26 October to 22 November 2018
- Consultation on the impacts of changes to our Comprehensive Equalities and Diversity Policy
Open from 18 October to 16 November 2018
- Trumpington recreation ground play equipment consultation
Open from 21 September 2018 to 28 October 2018
- Byron's Pool pond restoration consultation
Open from 14 September 2018 to 14 October 2018
- Play area redevelopment consultations
Open from 10 September 2018 to 12 October 2018
- Air quality action plan consultation
Open from 21 June 2018 to 18 September 2018
Our consultation archive lists all consultations since January 2017.