Suppliers interested in tendering for contracts with us are advised to review our procurement process, contract procedure rules and Constitution.
Guides for suppliers
We seek to make the tendering process as simple as possible, and have created a set of standard contracts and a range of generic templates and supplier guides, as well as running events to assist SMEs with the processes.
- How to register
- How to respond
- How to ask a clarification question
- Using the Due North portal: registration and expressing an interest [PDF, 3MB]
Events for suppliers
We have no events scheduled at this time.
Standard contracts and templates
Invitation to tender pack
- Invitation to tender: Introduction [PDF, 82KB]
- Invitation to tender: Part A – Project brief and specification [PDF, 119KB]
- Invitation to tender: Part B – Instructions to tenderers [PDF, 137KB]
- Invitation to tender: Part C – Bidders' response [PDF, 90KB]
- Invitation to tender: Reference template [PDF, 21KB]
- Standard terms and conditions for purchase orders below £25,000 [PDF, 126KB]
- Standard terms and conditions for goods over £25,000 [PDF, 240KB]
- Standard terms and conditions for services over £25,000 [PDF, 217KB]
- Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Contract Procedure Rules [PDF, 292KB]
- Contract register
Useful documents and links
- Procurement process (to be updated)