Funding is available each year for projects that prevent or relieve homelessness and rough sleeping in Cambridge.
We’ll publish details of the next funding round in autumn 2021.
In 2020, applications were required to:
- Show a clear understanding of local homelessness and rough sleeper problems
- Propose bold, imaginative, evidence-based and quantifiable solutions
- Build on existing schemes and partnerships, and use existing resources and expertise, where appropriate
- Work across traditional boundaries, where appropriate – for example by making the move from street to home as simple as possible
- Have a clear, planned approach to starting the project and keeping it going at the end of the funding period