Funding is available each year for projects that prevent or relieve homelessness and rough sleeping in Cambridge.
The application window for 2022/23 funding is now open.
In 2021, applications were required to:
- Show a clear understanding of local homelessness and rough sleeper problems
- Propose bold, imaginative, evidence-based and quantifiable solutions
- Build on existing schemes and partnerships, and use existing resources and expertise, where appropriate
- Work across traditional boundaries, where appropriate – for example by making the move from street to home as simple as possible
- Have a clear, planned approach to starting the project and keeping it going at the end of the funding period