The Meadows Community Centre hosts a wide range of regular classes and events.
The centre has a range of rooms available to hire. Contact us if you’d like to book one.
- The centre has seven rooms of varying sizes. Baby-changing facilities are available.
- The hall can accommodate up to 120 people and can be hired for conferences and parties. The pre-school wing and garden wing (previously known as the youth wing) can also be hired at various times.
- The café provides a range of cooked food, buffets and drinks for visitors to the centre.
- Laptop computers and overhead projectors are available for hire. Wi-Fi is available and internet access points are available – they are free to use but should be booked in advance.
- There is also a free-to-use table tennis facility.
Volunteer an hour of your time and we'll say thank you by letting you hire a room here for free. Find out more about earning time credits.
The centre has level access throughout, with push-button access to the main door.
Hearing-loop systems are set up in the meeting rooms, and accessible toilets and braille signage have been installed.
There are five disabled parking bays.