Book a room
- Programme of weekly events [PDF, 16KB]
- Tea dances – £5 per person
- Dates to be confirmed
Go to the neighbourhood events page for details of other events and activities taking place at this centre.
- The centre has seven rooms of varying sizes. Baby-changing facilities are available.
- The hall can accommodate up to 120 people and can be hired for conferences and parties. The pre-school wing and garden wing (previously known as the youth wing) can also be hired at various times.
- The cafe provides a range of cooked food, buffets and drinks for visitors to the centre.
- The centre is set up for Wi-Fi use and internet access points are available; they are free to use but should be booked in advance. Power point projectors, laptop computers and overhead projectors are all available for hire.
- There is also a free-to-use table tennis facility.
Volunteer an hour of your time and we'll say thank you by letting you hire a room here for free. Find out more about earning time credits.
The centre has level access throughout, with push-button access to the main door.
Hearing-loop systems are set up in the meeting rooms, and disabled toilets and braille signage have been installed.
The are five disabled parking bays.