Meadows Community Centre is open for essential and permitted activities only during the lockdown.
We will update this page as the situation and government guidance changes. We will communicate with the groups that use the centre.
We look forward to being able to open again.
Rooms for hire
There are 7 rooms available to hire at the centre – 3 large halls and 4 smaller meeting rooms.
- Main hall: 16×11m
- Two multi-purpose areas: 18×10.5m each
- Meeting room 1: 4×4m
- Meeting room 2: 9.5×6m
- Meeting room 3: 7×6m
- Meeting room 4: 4×4m
Contact us if you want to hire a room. We’ll check our capacity and discuss which room is most appropriate for your activity.
Parking and access
- Parking for 60 cars, including 5 disabled parking bays
- Level access throughout
- Push-button access on the main door
- Hearing-loop systems in the meeting rooms
- Accessible toilets
- Braille signage throughout