Our Corporate Plan sets out the three priority themes and the strategic objectives that we are working to deliver to achieve our vision of ‘One Cambridge, Fair for All’.
The three priority themes in the plan are:
- Tackling poverty and inequality and helping people in the greatest need
- Leading Cambridge’s response to the climate change emergency and biodiversity crisis
- Delivering quality services within financial constraints while transforming the council
The plan sets out the actions, initiatives and strategies that we plan to undertake to achieve these strategic objectives. It also describes what success will look like, and includes a number of performance indicators to measure progress.
We produce an annual report each summer, to illustrate our progress against the plan.
- Corporate Plan annual report 2020/21 [PDF, 4.5MB]
The following reports show progress against the previous version of our Corporate Plan.
- We did not produce an annual report for 2019/20 because of coronavirus pressures
- Corporate Plan annual report 2018/19 [PDF, 3MB]
- Corporate Plan annual report 2017/18 [PDF, 2.5MB]
- Corporate Plan annual report 2016/17 [PDF, 3MB]