The play area is open for the summer.
- These two small paddling pools can be found in the grounds of Cherry Hinton Hall.
- The water shelves gently to a maximum depth of 0.4 metres, and the pools are fenced in for safety.
- The pool is usually open from May until September.
Getting to the pool
- Buses stop nearby on Cherry Hinton Road – Traveline provides public transport information
- Car parking is available in the hall grounds.
A path provides wheelchair users with easy access to the pools, and the nearby toilet is fully accessible.
- Seating is available in the adjoining picnic area.
- There is also a tennis court and play area within the Hall grounds.