We are committed to supporting local businesses and their employees to thrive. We work with business leaders and stakeholders to achieve inclusive and sustainable economic success.
Our events and business engagement programme will offer support, advice and highlight available grant funding. It will also promote ways for businesses to get involved with local communities and contribute to decision making and policy. Look for more information here soon and contact us if you want to find out more.
We are hosting a series of free wellbeing webinars to support local businesses. Sessions will cover self-care and resilience, financial wellbeing and more.
- Monday 26 June: Grief and loss – related to loss of loved ones but also to a loss of a way of life during challenging times
- Monday 24 July: Self-care and wellbeing – sharing personal and professional development tools to help reclaim ‘choice’
- Monday 21 August: Better conversations around mental health – identifying the difference between mental health and mental illness
- Monday 11 September: Financial wellbeing and the link between your money and your mental health
The webinars will be delivered by Nick Elston. He will share hints and tips to support attendees, and reflections on how adversity can create positive change.
Each session will begin at 1.30pm and last for one hour. If you cannot attend, register to receive access to recordings of the events.
Participation in the webinars is completely voluntary. There will be no pressure for attendees to contribute or share their own experiences.
Recent webinars include:
- 22 May: Resilience 101 and defining and working towards personal success through periods of change