The Neighbourhood Team organises a range of events, projects and activities in your area, these events are often run in partnership with local groups and organisations.
82 Akeman Street
Visit the 82 Akeman St Community Centre page for details about the centre.
- Mondays, 4 to 5.30pm: SmART - Free, fun group for children and young people. Activities include craft work and outdoor play. Run by our staff.
- Third Thursday of each month, 2 to 4pm: Group for people over 50 years of age.
- Thursdays, 12:45: Lunch meal for older people, once a month.
- Fridays, 10.30 to 12.30pm: Singing, music and fun social group. All abilities, beginners welcome.
- Mondays, 10.30am to midday: Asian Women's group. A social group, a range of activities.
Arbury Community Centre
Visit the Arbury Community Centre website for information about local events.
Meadows Community Centre
- Check when networking lunches are planned for Arbury and other areas
North Cambridge Community Partnership (NCCP)
The NCCP is a newly formed organisation bringing together the Arbury Neighbourhood Community Project and King’s Hedges Neighbourhood Partnership.
The Women's Health Project seeks to bring together the local community and health professionals to address health issues. Monthly lunches with speakers are organised.
Visit the North Cambridge Community Partnership website to find out about the newsletter they distribute to residents of King's Hedges and Arbury.