Our Tenancy Sustainment service supports city council tenants aged 18 or over whose tenancy is (or could be) at risk due to mental health issues, local antisocial behaviour, a history of homelessness, or other complex support needs.
We can help you, and any professionals or family members who are caring for you, by:
- Assessing your needs, and creating and working through a tailored support plan
- Referring you to and working with relevant specialist support services
- Offering you greater involvement in decisions about your tenancy and support needs
- Supporting you to understand and work to avoid any tenancy enforcement action
- Encouraging social inclusion
For more information, contact Matt Siggery, Housing Officer Tenancy Sustainment at email@example.com or 07540 303194.
Due to the national lockdown and to minimise any face-to-face contact we might not be able to arrange an in-person appointment immediately. We will try to fulfil any appointment requests as soon as we possibly can.