Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Check the latest coronavirus information, including what support is available and how it has affected our services

Request a Council Tax refund

If you have received a notice saying your Council Tax account is in credit, we can refund you.

You should only use this form if you have received a Council Tax notice saying your account is overpaid. You’ll need to tell us your Council Tax account number and your bank account details so that we can repay you directly to your bank.

Request a Council Tax refund

If you need to tell us about a move, or request a discount or exemption, please go to our 'Register for Council Tax or update your details' page.