Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Report weeds or invasive plants

If you think an area of weeds on a footpath or road needs our attention, report it using our online form.

We are trying to reduce the use of chemical weed treatments, so we do not use them on permeable surfaces such as grass verges and shrub beds.

You can also use the form to report invasive plant species like Japanese knotweed that are spreading on public land or preventing local species from surviving.

We will inspect weeds and invasive plants within 10 days of receiving your report and take appropriate action.

Contact us

Service related queries

For questions about a service we provide, please use our contact us form