Our Neighbourhood Team organises a range of events, projects and activities in your area. These events are often run in partnership with local groups and organisations.
Newtown Community Fund
Community groups in Newtown can apply for funding for projects that fall under one of the following categories:
- Community projects run by a community group which is currently not constituted and cannot apply for other funds
- Pilot community projects in the area for a trial period, to establish need
- To add value to existing projects and events which may not be eligible for grant aid from other sources
- Purchase of equipment which will be of benefit to the community
The maximum amount that will be awarded to any application is £750. The next deadline for applications will be confirmed asap.
Full details about the fund and the application process can be found in the application form:
Community spaces to hire
- Hanover and Princess Court Community Room: contact email@example.com
- The Centre at St Paul's: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 576899
- Signal Box (off Brooklands Avenue): contact email@example.com
- Huxley House (off Hills Road): contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the St Paul’s website to find out about the Newtown News.