For information about any events or projects in the Newtown area of Trumpington, contact Sally Roden, Neighbourhood Community Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 457861.
Newtown Community Fund
Community groups in Newtown can apply for funding for projects that fall under one of the following categories:
- Community projects run by a community group which is currently not constituted and cannot apply for other funds
- Pilot community projects in the area for a trial period, to establish need
- To add value to existing projects and events which may not be eligible for grant aid from other sources
- Purchase of equipment which will be of benefit to the community
The maximum amount that will be awarded to any application is £750. The next deadline for applications will be confirmed asap.
Full details about the fund and the application process can be found in the application form:
Community spaces to hire
- Hanover and Princess Court Community Room: contact email@example.com
- The Centre at St Paul's: contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 576899
- Signal Box (off Brooklands Avenue): contact email@example.com
- Huxley House (off Hills Road): contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the St Paul’s website to find out about the Newtown News.