Skip To Main Content

Help for disabled council tenants

If you become disabled or have problems getting around your home, we can help by providing grab rails, banisters or lever taps.

If you need larger adaptations, you may need a referral from an occupational therapist. For more information, contact the adaptations officer.

If you are older or disabled, we can also help you with:

  • making your home more secure
  • gardening

Please contact customer services at your local office.

We provide an emergency call service for older or disabled tenants.

The service allows you to call for help at any time, day or night, from our mobile wardens or from any of the emergency services.