During the coronavirus pandemic, we are holding committee meetings virtually where practicable.
We’ll publish details of how to connect to virtual meetings on the relevant agenda webpages, normally 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
If you want to ask a question or make a statement at a meeting, contact us by midday two working days in advance.
- Virtual committee meetings: Guidance for attendees [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Virtual committee meetings: Guidance for participants [PDF, 0.2MB]
We broadcast these meetings live online – by speaking or appearing at a meeting you are giving your consent to be recorded.
If confidential matters are due to be discussed at a meeting, we’ll ask you to leave the meeting for that part of it. We’ll highlight these items on the meeting agenda.
You can read full details of how we are running virtual meetings in our report to the Civic Affairs Committee on 18 May 2020 [PDF, 84Kb].
- Top 10 microphone tips [PDF, 78Kb]
- Video guide to meetings in the Guildhall committee rooms
- Video guide to meetings in the Guildhall council chamber
Sign up for email updates
We use a system called Modern.Gov to manage and publish information about committees and councillors. The system can send you email updates about the committees and areas you choose.