The GLL Sport Foundation helps young, talented athletes achieve their full sporting potential by reducing the financial burden associated with sporting costs.
The foundation can provide:
- Financial help with sport training of between £200 to £1,250
- Free membership to over 250 sport and leisure venues across the UK
- Access to sport science and physiotherapy services
Grants are available to athletes who:
- compete in Olympic, Paralympic, Deaflympic and Special Olympic sporting disciplines
- compete at regional level or higher
- live or are educated in, or are affiliated to a sports club based at a venue operated by GLL or one of its partners
Read the full award criteria on the GLL Sports Foundation website.
The application period is open from December to February. Grants are awarded on an annual basis from each April.